Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Secret Abattoir of Dr. Hart


You dig in the backyard and this is what you find.

Please tell me that other people find bones -- lots of bones -- in their backyards, too?

They say doctors get to bury their mistakes. How else to explain all the bones in the dirt?

This haul is from just three days of busting up concrete. There was no particular concentration of bones. They were scattered all over the place. A few here, a few there. No big piles or collections that I could tell. I'm sure I missed a few, too.

Most of them seem pretty neatly cut, not broken, so I'd say they've been butchered. Like with a bone saw. A doctor's bone saw.

One final clue. I also found some small pieces of charred and blackened wood nearby... almost like... like charcoal. So they were cooking and eating the flesh! Aaaaahhh!!!!

Mystery solved. The good doctor liked barbecue.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself. You can think what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment